1) Jet d’Eau switching on (30 mins): The Jet d’Eau (Water-Jet) is a large fountain in Geneva, and is one of the city’s most famous landmarks. Five hundred litres (132 gallons) of water per second are jetted to an altitude of 140 metres (459 feet) by two 500 kW pumps, operating at 2,400 V, consuming over one megawatt of electricity. The water leaves the nozzle at a speed of 200 km/h (124 mph).
You will have a very special access to engine room and have the privilege to switch on the “Jet d’Eau” in the early morning.
2) Guided tour in Geneva (5 hours): Also known as the “World’s Smallest Metropolis”, enjoy beautiful, cosmopolitan Geneva. Discover the elegent shops with their French flair, the Jardin Anglais, United Nations HQ. Visit St Peter’s Cathedral in the Old Town. Take in a few of the more than 30 Museums. Your driver will show you Carouge, a suburb built in 1754 that still today retains its original Mediterranean-like atmosphere.
Your personal guide and chauffeur will take care of you for your city discovery.
3) Du Rhone Exclusive Chocolatier visit and “make your own chocolate” (1+ hour): Passionate about chocolate for more than a century. In 1875, Mr. Pertuiset inaugurated his chocolaterie at 2, rue du Rhône, Geneva and the laboratory and shop exists until present-day.
Within your private laboratory visit you will discover why the Swiss chocolate and specialy the one from “Du Rhone” is exceptional. Also, you will be allowed to create and decorate your own chocolate piece.
4) Chef Table and exceptional dinner at La Chat Botte (3 hours) Contemporary and inventive French cuisine by Chef Dominique Gauthier, Cook of the Year 2009, recipient of 18 out of 20 points on the Gault-Millau guide, has won a Michelin Guide star for the first time in 2010. Another award attesting to exceptional talent recognised the world over. It is one of the finest gourmet restaurants in town.
Superb local produce is presented with precise, sophisticated and creative verve that is sure to appeal to all the senses. Wine connoisseurs will be in seventh heaven at the number and rarity of the wines on the list. The cellars at Beau-Rivage, home to veritable treasures, are one of the richest in Switzerland.
You will dine at “chef’s table”. Exclusive table right in the heart of Mr. Gauthier’s kitchen and you will have a great opportunity to watch the Chef and his team “in action”.
- Privileged access to Jet d’Eau
- 5 hours chauffeured services with Mercedes Viano
- 5 hours Geneva guide services
- Chef table and gourmet dinner at La Chat Botte
1) Private visit of unique watch maker – Louis Moinet (3+ hours) Louis Moinet is an independent watch brand located in Saint-Blaise, Switzerland, specialising in the creation of high-end timepieces, often featuring exotic materials and innovative technology, underpinned by the philosophy of limited-edition mechanical art. Under the guidance of founder, CEO and creative director Jean-Marie Schaller, the brand harnesses the passion and inventiveness of master watchmaker Louis Moinet, one of the greatest horologists of all time. Why Louis Moinet is unique? • Born in 1806 • World’s inventor of Chronograph •Working with stones from Moon and Mars
You will meet CEO and Creative Director, Mr. Jean-Marie Schaller, who will take care of you within your tour through Louis Moinet Atelier and their watches portfolio.
2) Visit of Neuchatel (2+ hours): Neuchatel is a pleasant city with a medieval center situated in the middle of vineyards on the shores of Lake Neuchatel, the largest lake located entirely in Switzerland. Above Neuchatel, roads and train tracks rise steeply into the folds and ridges of the Jura mountain range – a wild and hilly country characterized by remote, windswept settlements and deep, rugged valleys.This is also the heartland of the celebrated Swiss watchmaking industry and known as the Swiss Watch Valley.
We wil arrange 2 hours guided tour through the city.
- Private visit of Louis Moinet atelier
- 10 hours chauffeured services with 2x Mercedes S-Class
- 2 hours Neuchatel guide services
Note: we suggest to travel with 2x Mercedes S-Class due to higher comfort to all passangers as Neuchatel is located 130 KM far from Geneva.
1) Helicopter flight: Departing from Geneva, you will enjoy 1 hour helicopter flight along the Swiss and French Alpine massives. This breathtaking experience is combined with landing on Glacier which lays 3000m above see level. You will have a champagne toast here overlooking stunning Alpine peaks.
1 hour helicopter flight, glacier landing, champagne toast
2) Privatization of the vineyard, gourmet lunch prepared by your private chef, wine tasting and Eva Simonin’s ‘Balladas para 3’ perfomance.
Vineyard: Daley Estate is located at the heart of the terraced vineyards of the Lavaux region of Switzerland, a UNESCO World Heritage Site from 2007. Daley grows 12 grape varieties on 13 hectares of land, divided into 5 appellations, including 7 hectares located directly next to the estate. Daley produces 20 different Grands Crus, all made from grapes from our estate and respecting the different soil and climate conditions on the various plots. Our authentic wines are varied on the nose and have a variety of structures that we invite you to discover.
We will privatize this exclusive vineyard just for you
Gourmet lunch preparred by Pierre Van Brussels: Pierre Van Brussels, is a young very talented and promising Chef. Mr. Pierre is today the Chef de Partie of the famous one Star Michelin restaurant “le Pas de l’Ours” situated in the glamorous Swiss Ski Resort of Crans-Montana
This Cook-Artist will prepare, only for you, a gourmet 4 course menu. Mr. Pierre will demonstrate and share with the private guests all the fine cuisine art secrets. You will be also initiated to this art with some a private lesson. A Unique experience and journey into the world of taste…
Wine tasting: After the lunch we will let you sample the best production of Daley domain.
Eva Simonin & the Balladas para 3: They are a talented Swiss artist band. They combinethe art of violin, piano, viola, acting and singing as nobody. Balladas para 3 are presenting a master peace about the Tango Nuevo. You will be transported into another dimension of Buenos Aires enigmatic atmosphere. The 3 ladies will also perform for you the most famous airs of the classical and pop repertoire. A virtuoso music performance in a luxury and private place…Unforgettable.
While enjoying the wine tasting you will be watching a listening the performance.
3) Lavaux Area discovery: The Lavaux is a region in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland, in the district of Lavaux-Oron. The Lavaux consist of 830 hectares of terraced wineyards that stretch for about 30 km along the south-facing northern shores of Lake Geneva. Under cantonal law, the vineyards of the Lavaux are protected from development. Since July 2007, the Lavaux is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Includes: Helicopter flight • Mercedes Viano disposition • Private chef, privatization of Daley vineyard, wine tasting, performance of Eva Simonin & Ballades para 3